If you’re looking for a cover for your pontoon, like our best pontoon boat pick of 2021, the boat you don’t have to pay a ridiculous amount for a branded one you can find a great deal on one on Amazon. The one this Eliteshield cover will do a good job. From our testing, it seems pretty durable and water-resistant. Because it was designed to fit multiple boat types we found that you’ll need to add additional support and cables, depending on how tight you want it. The cover comes designed with an elastic band. This can make it like a bedsheet and difficult to get on, but once you round the corners it’ll stay on tight. Even though we think this cover is durable it going to fade over time if you get a deep color like blue. As with any cover, your mileage will vary depending on where you store your boat.
Check It Out On Amazon
Eliteshield Pontoon Boat Cover Description:
EliteShield proudly introduces this heavy-duty waterproof pontoon boat cover with three color choices. The cover is made for the newer step-in deck or pontoon boats with swim platforms, side consoles, and blunt bows. Fits inboard/outboard and jet drive boats with no windshield.
- Tough and durable 600D marine grade polyester fabric.
- UV treated and breathable design will prevent moisture build-up under the boat cove
- Easy to keep your boat dry and clean.
- Made from extremely tough and durable 600×600 Denier 100% polyester material
- Provides maximum protection against sun, rain, dirt and pollution all year round in water or on land while storing and trailering.
- Double-stitched interlock seams with rot-proof thread
- Elastic band around bottom of cover offers a snug fit;
- Ready-Fit designed with a forgiving liberal cut to fit the boats listed.
- Reinforced bow, stern, with web loops for quick and easy reinforced tie-down; Mesh storage bag, trailering straps and bow strap included; Two year warranty against material defects or workmanship.
If your pontoon boat length falls between cover sizes, choose the larger size for best fit. You might want to do that anyway, especially if you’ve installed some marine led lighting strips along the outside. With all the money you’ll save on a cover you’ll be able to get a new fish finder.